macam macam insert here.


Saturday, December 29, 2007

this is very bad. not good. since block leave ive been rather sleeping. i find it very hard for me to wake up from my comfy bed. my body. its like magnet. everytime i try to raise my head and look over the clock on the wall. my head retracts back to the pillow. and my eyes shut closes. and it always be a 12 hour interval before i check the next timing. i guess it was the chocolates i ate during christmas dinner over at camp. dayume. im still tired now. my throat doesnt feel so good. and i feel like sleeping again. but no. my physical is degrading. i have ippt next year. which is in few days time. and i am forced to get gold, yes i really want to because additional sum of bonus will be added onto the bank account which will make me grin from ear to ear. i will run tomorrow morning. easier said than done. ok ill proof you guys ill run. ill take the picture of the running route and post it tomorrow. yes i will run tomorrow. i must. ah, why am i so lethargic. my leg is so sore and full of blisters. thanks to the overnight march just to earn that senior bar. anyway, it was a real funny sight when we were presented the three white bars epaulettes; imagine us after a 23km march, 5 am in the morning, climbed up a freaking steep .77 hill. all worn out, legs numb. stand on the peak of the hill ovelooking jurong till first light. one by one my comrades were sleep standing, some even dozed off falling to the ground. the orgasmic faces of them(controlling not to sleep) were hilarious. it was a hard earned rank yo. haha.

still, i have my twos up.

now for this to turn black. 21 more weeks of more hell. wishing myself all the best.
"hi-dee, hi-dee, hi-dee, hi-dee who the hell are we? rim-ram, gawd damn, Airborne Infantry!"

why is it that my post sound so monotonous. now for more sleep. and yes please remind me to run tomorrow.

Peace