macam macam insert here.


Saturday, December 01, 2007

it feels so good to be booking out on a friday night. it will be one of my joyful night ever. anyway,




oh me goodness. i just got to blog about this. its like words translating to motion. i always had dreamt that the book gon turn to a movie mayne. and it really did. im not much of a movie critique, but im giving 10 out of 5 stars for kite runner by kholed hosseini. and to tell you a secret. i literally cried the whole night after finishing the whole book yo, seriously sobbing myself away. thats how powderful it touches me. whats more the movie. i wont call it a movie, its a film rather. i think ill be the one with pockets full of tissue papers if i were catch it in theatre. oh im so gon watch it. out 14th december. which then i just completed my last jungle exercise. exercise scorpion king.

for you a thousand times over. the kite runner. so yep read the book too. in any library near you.

Peace