macam macam insert here.


Tuesday, September 23, 2008

shiet im doing the random sending of messages again. this time its more. i need a new phone but what phone. i dont know because im always prone to having it dropped and thrown all over the shop. how? tie black string onto my waist or neck. ok can. will do. and currently my phone is having its last days with the screen being blank and black i can still message goodnight you know. but its not fun when im not expecting that the boss is calling. my printed numbers on the bills is going to exceed.

and my boss is influencing me trying to make me psychoneurotic with signing on. he is trying to lure me to the dark side with all the best deals i could get. no please help me no. i dont want please stop. help. pull the charging handle and then bang! bang! oh no its coming to me again. bang.

i just saw the army truck owned a car. i dont know hows the civillian condition but the vehicle was totally scrapped and the godknowshowold truck was still intact. no dent no sand.

i just realised i clocked 23 working hours on monday. no sleep just 1/2 break for fast. and then ears go ringing again. and i talk nonsense when im shagged.

for all my life im yours.

Peace

2 Responses to “ ”

Anonymous said...

Don't Even Think Of Going there.

Anonymous said...

sayang! muacks!