macam macam insert here.


Monday, September 08, 2008

easy to say very hard to think. harder to suggest. aiya. i think my standard is dropping. i want to go for missions please. or maybe ill make my own and gather my own troops. no dont think violence. im going to do something beneficial to the society. bah.

i hate working in office. there will be office girls with ever changing fashion taste with skimpy clothings and its bad for my eyes and they go scandalicious. thats why i prefer my hands to be dirty with oil and make my own motor that can fly. im random because i just watched the typical drama where the husband work at the office as a manager then got distracted my hot mamas in the office. please dont let me get into that situation please. thank you.

ilu.

Peace

2 Responses to “ ”

Anonymous said...

You better not!haha

Anonymous said...

of course not. hugggsss.