macam macam insert here.


Monday, September 29, 2008

weather was cool. not hot. just settled. i was unusually early today, waited 10 minutes before the routine shuttle bus to camp halts nicely outside the sheltered walkway. its monday.

i find myself changing into my pt attire once i climbed up my bunk. its the run again. the 5km 3 times a week run. its a standing order. am not sure why but i paced myself slowly this time. maybe sahur was heavy. the general was just right a metre away from me though but i already panted heavily the second round. i slowed down again. i feel uninspired running alone. and there i was reminding myself back in time with my platoon mates. back when we were doing the 5 basic exercise. oh yes, basic. then the run comes in and it would always be breezy. every morning we come down with our dreamy eyes and start running. we sing we sweat we talk nonsense on our dreams. and the one at front will always go faster and we keep complaining over at breakfast. i remembered this one morning we had to change to our battle gear which include the helmet and plus some dummy magazines which made the load unbearable for the first 50 metres but the camaraderie pushed me on. the core value runs in the head. i have to move on. my buddy have to move on. we had to move on. just a few clicks ahead. we removed our helmets. the feeling was great. we tap each others back, you did a great job mate. eventually, we won the assault course.

im on my third round now, i increased my pace. i still clocked my usual timing. it was monday.



the elite troops. im trying to watch redacted now.

Peace