macam macam insert here.


Sunday, September 21, 2008

i cant wait for tomorrow monday to end. the past few days i have been risking my life with live explosives and ammunitions and it went thru all the way till saturday. im having the ringing sound in my ears now. i always kept forgetting to wear the ear plugs. ok lets hope my listening dont get degraded.

ok im getting irritated by two things. the weather which has been hot, and my handphone which when i forgot to unlock it keep sending messages and my inbox will end up with 50 messages from me. yesss, thats why i put the first contact as myself so that it wont send any random message to anyone else. see la later my bill how.

lets hope all go smooth tomorrow.

m i s s y o u.

Peace

One response to “ ”

Anonymous said...

You forgot your earplugs?Hmm..Remember what you told me?Do take care.