macam macam insert here.


Sunday, September 10, 2006

before reading the following paragraphs. get em previous post read first. ok?

ok best.

im lacking connection these days. pfft. some random photos, will update more. credits to tinky inky winky and go here and here for a more clearer formal update:





itu dia!



i saw hard gay. ufooo!

and yeahhh to tagone. again a million thanks for your guidance. dope tips and tricks. youre one inspiration for me bro. you kept my passion burning. and if it wasnt for you i cant do shades like fcuk. im still lacking loads, you motivated me thru. and yo bro, im still drooling on the number 4 brunei girl(half british ehh?) the brochure you gave me. dayme shes hotttttt. give me her number mannn. and do me a favour, send my hugs and kisses to her yo. please! hehhh.

no doubt. brunei chics are hot.

im gon miss you. ^^

eee that sounds gay. hahaha. till next production

Peace to the Jungle