macam macam insert here.


Friday, September 08, 2006

sheit. thanks to fattah, now im a turn off for girls. please dont avoid me. dayme.

yeppp, finally i met phuek! the legendary master of vinyls. ironically he lives in the same estate as mine. so far yet so near. i thought of asking him to tag up my book, guess im in a rush. bahhh. anyway bro, if youre reading this thanksss mannn for the book and keep em dope plastic models coming in. you have my support. and for the exhibition, ill do a drop by.

Banksy the infamous street artist got Paris Hilton punk'd big time. here and here. hahha. i respect that guy loads right from the start.

earlier in the afternoon, it was quite a boredom in the lab. so i decided livejournal hopping. and i guess girls made up most of it in that journal portal. and thats hot which leads to my another profound fetish, girls who write good english turns me on like fcuk. hehhh.


anyway, i still dont get how in the world they do digital painting(air-brushing) on photoshop. it leaves me gritting my teeth looking at how dope they do em pieces. grrr. ok ill get the hang of it.

im bored.

im a boring guy. im dead bored. i wonder how my friends could sweet talk the whole night with girls.

dont ask me why, i just like the tone of the picture. kate bosworth.


Peace