macam macam insert here.


Wednesday, September 13, 2006

im feeling random nowadays just to ease myself. i had no sleep till morning doing up stuffs in them trusty adobes. i got myself staring on the screen after em subuh prayers ruminating of what to do up next. i snapped off my laptop, get some plain tees on and i crapped up tampines macd for some breakfast making stares thru the windows pane.

sat an hour, i got myself ogling on this long silky hair lass. dayme shes hot. and i got my sketchbook on.

and yep headed down school to have my project running. i slept. and woke up with some games with the rest. then i cripped back homerun; getting into computer stores, flipping games on cd shelves that could fill up my long dreaded holiday.

oh well, guess i start saving money for number 4. hahaha. dayme. number 4s the ish. SG chics jual mahal. word.

im not missing you. guess ill drop a piece of yours just to keep you in my mind. hmm.

candle by night.

i need to get this someday.

Peace