macam macam insert here.


Saturday, September 16, 2006

with this kind of weather. steammmmyyyy. i woke up late guess lets postponed it somewhere later the week.

i dont find myself useful working in groups. i cant seem to find the reason why because ill be the one who does the least job and be labelled lazy. its either they single handed me a task, then i get it done top notch or the assignment dues in last minute; ill be hardworking hard as ever(hehh). as in group assignments and tasks, its varied and its like up for grabs. who takes it does it. and in my group the mates are well hardworking better off than me making me the slacker. oh well. anyway, hady mirza was in school yesterday.

meeting was funnnnny. haha.

time to do some digitals.

btw.

newa, all the best for your national service. get it clean shaven yo. "yo beruk!"
haha.

i wants to huggg you. missing the miss missed.

k bye.

Peace