macam macam insert here.


Sunday, September 03, 2006

i guess im the lousiest player in my MP/SIP group. i literally contribute less in the project. my ideas were crappy. and loads of the work came from my two trusted mates. i think they already have a bad perception of me. im a rock bottom down crappy leader. oh well, at least i learnt something from myself. im no role-model.

and i thought of hooking up school this morning to print out the report and handing it in but i guess its just a waste of time on a beautiful saturday. its monday then. they already hating me for not finishing me the report on time. my bad. i got too many personal stuffs to think about. serious.


friends literally talking behind your backs. yep i get that ish all the time. forgive and forget, thats what i do.

hmm.


"...kill the drama"

tagone arrived SG yo. i need a job.

Peace