macam macam insert here.


Monday, June 05, 2006

and for some reason i do not know, im a fcukd up team leader. i came in late like no ones business while my mates had their production started. i slumbered out sorry. and supervisors like okay. and i think i need to brush up on this: deliver stuffs proper and get the communication right. do more reports/update log book and start on the mof'in gant chart. im not used to ordering people. i do what people around me do and go with the flow. nehmind. ill be at my best from now on. haaa. no action talk only. bahhh.

and i cant figure out how the f wan could get a peaceful sleep in that one and a half hour bus ride home. well, im trying so hard to get this eye shut till inchertange(pronounce interchange) while he had his head leaning on my shoulders and it felt gay. maciam siakk. hahha. i think ill buy blinds for the eyes next time. and sit nearer to the aisle.

dsakfjakdhfkasd. i think im on random. and i feel like buying shirts over at queensway right now.

im supporting Iran for the world cup. well. Brazil on the other hand.

im missing them fumes badly. got the right tools. skills lost. feed me with fumes. get me high.

Preach Peace