macam macam insert here.


Monday, June 26, 2006

yep yep. once again superman saved lives. based on true accounts. we were updating our logbook when this small(4, 5, 6 maybe years old?) kid had her body stuck on this adjustable-back-rest(whatever you call it) seat. mann she started crying. i got my reflexes on and carried her up slowly. she almost snap her backbone mayne. batman, spiderman became spectators. thats superman for you. that cute kid called me uncle meow meow then. dayme. im uncle meow meow now.

ok time to do some writing. btw,
Ay shorty listen
I bet you hear this ish all the time
But here's a lil' something worth playing on auto rewind
I hope you don't mind to kill a little time
to hear clearly.
Since you a harder target let me take my shots fairly
Rarely, I gets to meet a girly
Hard to be tamed
Yea I done broke alotta hearts
And I ain't mentionin' names
A player;
Too many games played
Has gotten me a tired man
And your rejection means
Delayin' my retirement
So shorty grab my hand
And walk with me
I'll crack a joke and make you chuckle
Promenade up in the park with me
It's just a little me and you chill session
To change your foul perceptions
And your misconceptions
I'll sit you down
And make you look in my eye
So when I talk on future plannings,
You can tell it whether I'm lying or not
Alotta guys are steady lying
Just to get through your thighs
But I just wanna make you smile
Cause I'm allergic to cries
You feel me?
I swear to God I'll treat you proper
I'll love you proper
Apologies for lesser wealth to offer
I heard your man he drive a Benz
You like to ride that?
Well off that cause I ain't got that.
Now shorty, lets just take a walk right back.
oh mann im digging Maliques verse. sheits.

ill make it up to you. misses the miss.

Peace