macam macam insert here.


Thursday, June 29, 2006

ok i was so lazy today to do any work. i had my eyes on the computer screen all the time doing something something. and did some mechanics, alignment, scaffolds then yawn. mann my moods gone. wans a software provider now. next time; give me some cleaning, i love digging on those nozzles. make it singular.

be heading back school tomorrow. for once. and two more weeks will be there permanently. and will be doing some structuring stuffs. some sort of lego.

dont forget to watch me premiering in Superman Returns(Superman rocks my socks, Kate Bosworth too!). kicks off digitally tomorrow. ok best.

Soccer fest.

wheres her? wheres you? miss. missing. gone. dayme. its one call away mannn. pick it up else shes a goner for you dude. heart throbs.

Peace