macam macam insert here.


Thursday, June 22, 2006

yahoooo. yabedabedoooo. batman was furious today, spidey got me entangled, literally. and superman went bored. we had our time off at 4, an hour earlier.

and heres what i did after that, caught up with mates who were sick missing me(haha prasann). did up the last sketch and dive for a swim. nong time deyy, i got my leg cramp halfway. froggy froggy style got lost. end up doing freestyle for all the laps with them cramps. haikal and me were kaykekism all the way. min, please brush up me frogg. my staminas like fcuking drop to the ground. and then, went for a watch on the floorball match. fuhh both teams(merahans? and knights) were wicked ish. and i put my race as French. hehh. like wtf?

alamak sheit, the Timberland cap! missed that one.

do i hear soccer?

and for that story on the previous posts. malas uhh nak continue. pandai pandai uhh buat cerita.

Peace