macam macam insert here.


Monday, June 19, 2006

dayme. im becoming a repairman these days. on goodwill without money. i had my weekends rooted and will always be, at home. and them spots on my forehead are brewing, stressing on tomorrows job. i hope my baybee(this machine i had it assembled and aligned) works perfectly and everything goes smooth. gahhhh.

ohh and today i crashed to syims crib to have a troubleshoot run on his LCD. we ended up playing Winning Eleven. he thrashed me alright. sheesh. hahahaha. im gonna get you next time! i was on Saudi deyy. then yesterday, was at mins with his irritating cat. i think im gon get myself a job after a long talk with him.

i hope its no blues tomorrows. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

woohoo Brazil match y'all. courtesy of offical fifa web broadcaster(hahha sheit copy paste mahh).

i am so amazed at the speed this photos are uploaded. alright watching soccer. dont disturb. its gon be hot.

Peace