macam macam insert here.


Sunday, July 16, 2006

ehh crapp i think i saw ghosts. two of em. i was near home when i caught a glimpse at these two awkwardly dark figures, like with dark suits with dark skin tones sitting on the bench, legs crossed. i think they were staring at me cause they had their head tilted towards my direction and i cant seem to figure where their eyeballs at, even with my eyes strained. i ignored then looking away from them. and when i got my head back on the previous angle. dayme theyre gone in that few seconds i had my eyes away from them. i was like ehh fcuk.

ahh nevermind about that. theyre beings anyway.

the chillis was freaking hotttttttttt. i think my stomach is cramping.

and the real superman returns. with his justice league friends, batman and spiderman. mark your dates for tomorrow. we gon save chicks.

yo Hulk-al give me a welcome hug. hahahahahaha!

so how do i do a blog template? hehhhhhhhhhhhh!

Peace