macam macam insert here.


Thursday, July 27, 2006

i dont know why i blog so much. every single day i reached home, itll be this laptop and me in the room. guess its a profound hobby i find it best alone other than doing digitals and playing with paints.

my bluetooths scuking up. itll lags the whole system effing long. sheesh. and this new messenger thingy is ripping my nerves with the non-responding prompt. gahh.

and i still cant figure out why im different with them siblings. but close to moms. maybe its that 2 years plus of breastfeeding. she told me. i do hope i have loads of grandad(mom side) genes in me. never had the chance to meet him but his stories were legendary.

so it was a rush from school. my spirits were high, my eyes were tired. and accidentally cut my lower portion of the thumb with blood flowing like crappp. i hope i didnt dirty my uniform though. lucky theres the useful handkerchief. bloody bloody.

ingat jaga mizan. thanks for the tip wak.

to play or not to play.


what the fart?

tomorrows projects on major yo. hoho. hehe. huhu.

Peace