macam macam insert here.


Saturday, July 08, 2006

shagged, i wasnt that well prepared and i went on a nervous breakdown. it went smooth with some(a lot of) slips from the lips. wished i could do better. sweaty palms. wordaa wordee wordoo. mann ive been hitting too phats discographys and they still rocking my underwears. and as stated, im really shagging. shagged till i laid my head over that woman shoulders. cosy. my legs are itching. windows messenger live is for stalkers. woohoo. im loving this sheit. dont get me wrong though. bahh.

ok so, lets all now ponder on life. for now lets get the certificate on merit and above. its gon be a slow 3.2 but i just have to do good for it. pleaaaaassse. but wait dude, one more week baybee and im outta the work cell banging school with them stereos.

spring weekend cleaning.

those wiring days caught us. a not so days of days. and not so back then. few months rewind. digging me album to have something posted.

Peace