macam macam insert here.


Tuesday, July 25, 2006

monday morning was horrendous. the bus reaches synchronised my wrist watch scheldue. i was about to board the bus but when i reached my pocket, ahh the ezlinks left back home and the glum look of the bus driver. and its 0750hrs like crappp. i took the chill pill walk home shoved up some moos flag the cab. and there goes my savings. and its been twice since the new taxis rate. imagine north to east. nevermind.

dayme i dissed him singing that nickleback song and i got nipple pinched 375 degrees. steamy yo. sheits my nipples numb. he'll just do that sneaking from the back when im engrossed with work and the hands were like on the double, and ill scream in tears. and i will never ever think of avenging. he's built and even if i do. ill get 15 minutes of orgasms. pedih gilerans betul. hahaha. and now i got a phobia. monday i had twice, today once. no more mr DJ. no more mannn. please.

hahahahaha. LAIII!

theres this material we're working on called polyetheretherketone(pronounced poly-etetek-etone, hehhhh) one by one, we went touching the material and when Supervisors verbally utter it as pig, we went sertu? but due to Spidey senses and Supermans intellects. it was actually the acronym of it. PEEK. so much for sertu. XD

and madd. i feel you mann. one day when its legal enough ill do up his car with some cans. gua tetap right hand man chong. even when he doesnt finish his meal. tetap right hand man. besok pimp pool. hahaha ok best.

so i was on my way back home today with jackets on. and the air conditioners kinda scukd up, i was standing and sweating profusely like wth. my head felt so light. that two girls were giggling and whispering. my handkerchiefs went wet. i stripped my jacket...

all went quiet, they saw Superman.

hahahaha, what crap! but it was ironical in the bus. only me and the other guy beside was like sweating non stop while the rest were sleeping soundly(except for this two girls). i cant feel the cool air oozing mayne.

btw, its Rejab yo! one more month(after Syaaban) its Ramadhan. thats how fast time flies.

and hikmah on mondays is some good drama. i wish i had a wife like Ana, ill love her to bits, till my last drop. mannn her physiques, her attitude towards religion. id die for a life time companion like that. mann that kind of lady, baru wanita contoh! wishing wish wish. comes true.

sometimes, i dont understand.

you. hmm.

"those things that wake you up to life right now this moments real, I engrave poems in my heart to tell you how I feel, I don't create I just recycle what's already here"

Peace