macam macam insert here.


Monday, July 03, 2006

sometimes i dont get to enjoy my weekends that much. and i just got comfy in front of the laptop now and tomorrows a full day work. youthful days are gone i think. mature? maybe. but its all for the good.

so i spent the whole mid afternoon at the hostipal visiting over my aunty. the favourite one. oh mann hope shell get her sickness fade away; she cried. i gave her a kiss. and walk off praying hard.

F-16s overhead. national day round the corner. mann, i feel like getting my hands on those sticks. apaches are hot. chinooks are sexy. oh yeahh. melayu susah beb. ill try.

Brazil out. England(booo!) out. Beckhams a drop out. Ronaldo screw up. I hate the world cup. bahh.

thanks to Nadiah, heres six weird facts about me. im not weird, get it right:

  1. I do not know when was the last time(few months ago?) but i usually ate raw eggs straight from the fridge when im lazy to get it scrambled and so darn late for school.
  2. I talk to taxi drivers and crap along with them and usually theyll be on foul words.
  3. I survived without going to the loo for that five day camp. i think i used most of the food for energy. and perspired. what crap.
  4. My reactions slow to heat. like recently i was cleaning this nozzle(150 degrees Celcius). and i had my fingers laid on it for a few seconds? and it got burnt. woo steamy.
  5. One more.
  6. I love the smell of pylox paint(those spray cans), turpentine? silkscreen. all filling up my room now. i kinda got high with it. moms nagging. i hate tagging people to do this stuff.

theres more to it but i think i just keep it to myself. and im done. plus im not weird. and im still single and mingling. haha. wtf.

Peace