macam macam insert here.


Tuesday, July 04, 2006

this original copy of norton is driving me nuts and i just had to uninstall it. what good does it do. permit. block. permit. block. crap. avgs a better choice. i guess. snappp off geek.

mannn. i think i suc being a team leader. i gave last minute instructions thinking itll be good. turn out i see this cramped face in the morning; my supervisor. the cleanroom just got big. they took out the extruder ready to be altered. i gulp on saliva. and did my work after coming in late when the executive held meeting. i got this stupid smirk on my face and went onto the gowning room. oh dayme. thats something. help me with my rep.

later on since it was the usual routine, i guess ill just forget about the morning and went on crapping about us secondary school years with them mates. we got bored and it went interestingly good then. ok so lets fill up this post with some. haha dayme. i remembered i got beef up like literally on my first day of school. i didnt fight back. im not the type with hatred. they became my good friends then. and them caning i got. weekly fights i stay away in the canteen. i dont remember detentions. i got number one. and some guy stole her. those days. its all good. im a good student. haha, f me. spidey story was kinda got the same flow with me. though hes got more with the soccer ones. woohoo. looking back i think i shouldnt have slack on my Os. hmm.

and i think blogging should be personal. i hate ranting about personal stuffs; its like giving off your privacy. maybe i shall set up a pay per view? 10 bucks per read. with stalkers like 20 daily. i could buy that bungalow near my workplace.

dream on.

but yep, i guess i just type on current issues. not me. but what surrounds me. ehh Berita Harian got the new look. seems like malaysian newspaper.

ok report.

and before i forget:

ehh you saleem? yeahh. can i have your number. okkkkk.

hahahaha. abehhs wan jealous. i think its for internal affairs lahh. only for office use. no more than that, i hope.

Peace